Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Am I right, or am I right?

I like to joke with others using a twist on the familiar "Am I right, or am I wrong?" question. Like the title of the post, the scientific community does not like anyone who does not agree with them. In the book, I outline several accounts of people who were denied positions because they believed in creation. Another incident has come to my attention and you can read the whole story at http://www.onenewsnow.com/2007/12/lawsuit_argues_expert_biologis.php

It is evident that science is closed-minded to anything that challenges their own beliefs about the unobservable. The public is unaware of the fact that it takes a great amount of faith to believe some of the theories advanced by science to explain why we are here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like many in some churches "...close-minded to anything that challenges their beliefs."